It probably seems like last year's convention in San Diego just ended, but it's again time to make plans for the Global Business Travel Association's (GBTA) conference this year held in Los Angeles. The event runs from July 26 through 30, and registration is currently open.
The organization is offering an early bird pricing scheme for anyone who registers on or before February 14. Anyone who takes advantage of this great deal will save between $500 and $750 on fees.
Other promotions currently offered by the GBTA for this year's convention include:
- Bring your boss – Active GBTA members can register one of their supervisors at the discounted member rate.
- Fast Pass – These are are available for each day of the general session and allow attendees to enter the general session prior to doors opening to the public.
- Professional association discounts – Active members of Meeting Planners International (MPI) and the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) can attend the convention at the GBTA member rate.
- Team discount – Buyers who attend the conference in a group of three or more can receive a $100 discount on each registration.
- VIP registration – Attendees who choose to purchase this benefit will have access to exclusive registration lines for check in and preferred seating areas during general sessions and special events.
In addition to the above, the GBTA offers a limited number of scholarships to buyer members who are actively involved in the business travel industry.
Are you planning on attending this year's convention? Contact Hermes Worldwide today to learn about how we can provide your business with coaches in Los Angeles.